Visitors are welcome!
Meeting Times: Sunday – 9:30AM (Worship),
Wednesday – 6:00PM (Bible Study online and at Church building)
(Bible Study and Evening Service will resume at later date)
We are located at: 46 Strickland Rd. Freehold, NJ 07728
Do you speak Korean? We have a beautiful Korean Congregation that meets here in the same building as English Speaking Congregation.
Services at 11:00 AM Sun morning.
For more information about the Korean church that shares our meetinghouse, please visit their website. 교회소개
From Holmdel, Lincroft, Colts Neck, NJ
(or other central Monmouth County areas)
- Take Route 34 South to County Road 537 (Colts Neck County Road). This is the intersection where the “Colts Neck Inn Hotel” is located.
- Take 537 West (towards Freehold) approx. 2.5 miles to “Five Points Road” (also called Howell Road)
- Take “Five Points Road” south 7 miles to the end (Route 524 or Adelphia-Farmingdale Rd).
- Turn Right (westbound) onto Adelphia-Farmingdale Rd. (Route 524)
- Take Adelphia-Farmingdale Rd (Route 524) west approximately 1 mile to the first traffic light.
- Turn left at the traffic light onto “Wycoff Rd” and continue southbound .75 miles to Strickland Rd.
- Turn Right onto Strickland Rd., cross Route 9 at the traffic light and continuing approximately 1 mile.
- The building is on your right.
From Neptune, Asbury Park, Point Pleasant
(or other coastal areas)
- Take Interstate 195 west to Route 9.
- From the intersection of I195 and Route 9, take Route 9 North 4 miles to Strickland Rd.
- You must take the “jug handle” in advance of Strickland Road to effectively make a left turn on Strickland at the traffic light.
- Take Strickland Road westbound 1 mile. The building is on the right.
From Freehold, NJ (or NJ Turnpike Exit 8) and points North or West.
- Take the New Jersey Turnpike south to exit 8 (Heightstown/Freehold). Exit the turnpike and take Route 33 east 11 miles.
- Follow the signs on Route 33 east to Route 9 southbound. Do not take Route 33 “Business” at the fork in the road.
- Take Route 9 southbound 3 miles to Strickland Road. Strickland Road has a traffic light with a bank on one corner and “Wooley’s Fish Market” on the opposite corner.
- Turn right on Strickland Road, and continue 1 mile. The building is on the right.
From Howell, NJ (or Interstate 195) and points South or West.
- From the intersection of I-195 and Route 9, take Route 9 North 4 miles to Strickland Rd.
- You must take the “jug handle” in advance of Strickland Road to effectively make a left turn on Strickland at the traffic light. Take Strickland Road westbound 1 mile. The building is on the right.