Visitors are welcome!
Meeting Times: Sunday – 9:30AM (Worship), 11:00 AM (Bible Study), 5:00PM (Worship); Wednesday – 7:00PM (Bible Study)
We are located at: 46 Strickland Rd. Freehold, NJ 07728
Korean Congregation Shares Same Building with English Speaking Congregation
For more information about the Korean church that shares our meetinghouse, please visit their website.
From Holmdel, Lincroft, Colts Neck, NJ
(or other central Monmouth County areas)
- Take Route 34 South to County Road 537 (Colts Neck County Road). This is the intersection where the “Colts Neck Inn Hotel” is located.
- Take 537 West (towards Freehold) approx. 2.5 miles to “Five Points Road” (also called Howell Road)
- Take “Five Points Road” south 7 miles to the end (Route 524 or Adelphia-Farmingdale Rd).
- Turn Right (westbound) onto Adelphia-Farmingdale Rd. (Route 524)
- Take Adelphia-Farmingdale Rd (Route 524) west approximately 1 mile to the first traffic light.
- Turn left at the traffic light onto “Wycoff Rd” and continue southbound .75 miles to Strickland Rd.
- Turn Right onto Strickland Rd., cross Route 9 at the traffic light and continuing approximately 1 mile.
- The building is on your right.
From Neptune, Asbury Park, Point Pleasant
(or other coastal areas)
- Take Interstate 195 west to Route 9.
- From the intersection of I195 and Route 9, take Route 9 North 4 miles to Strickland Rd.
- You must take the “jug handle” in advance of Strickland Road to effectively make a left turn on Strickland at the traffic light.
- Take Strickland Road westbound 1 mile. The building is on the right.
From Freehold, NJ (or NJ Turnpike Exit 8) and points North or West.
- Take the New Jersey Turnpike south to exit 8 (Heightstown/Freehold). Exit the turnpike and take Route 33 east 11 miles.
- Follow the signs on Route 33 east to Route 9 southbound. Do not take Route 33 “Business” at the fork in the road.
- Take Route 9 southbound 3 miles to Strickland Road. Strickland Road has a traffic light with a bank on one corner and “Wooley’s Fish Market” on the opposite corner.
- Turn right on Strickland Road, and continue 1 mile. The building is on the right.
From Howell, NJ (or Interstate 195) and points South or West.
- From the intersection of I-195 and Route 9, take Route 9 North 4 miles to Strickland Rd.
- You must take the “jug handle” in advance of Strickland Road to effectively make a left turn on Strickland at the traffic light. Take Strickland Road westbound 1 mile. The building is on the right.