Wednesday Night Bible Study or known as the Mid-week Bible Study is on old fashion tradition most familiar with those from rural places. We see it as a way to grow in knowledge and faith. We encourage everyone to read … Continue reading
Do you love to sing? With all your heart? Acapella? Acappella in referring to singing unaccompanied by instruments, the traditional spelling is the Italian one, a cappella but we are in USA so we say acapella. We are not as … Continue reading
Join us Oct 12th for Ladies Day Charla Ward from Echo Lake Church of Christ and Cynthia Samuel from Newark Church of Christ will be the speakers. The theme will be Don’t Stress over the Mess” Phil 4:6. Ladies Day is typically a women’s only Bible study and get together to talk about subjects focused upon women. Ladies are encourage to bring a friend and enjoy this special time.
Ladies Day is typically a women’s only Bible study & get together, we talk about subjects focused upon women. Ladies are encourage to bring a friend and enjoy this special time.
This Ladies Day at the Echo Lake Church of Christ 10:00 AM
Echo Lake Church of Christ
419 Springfield Ave.
Westfield, NJ 07090
- VBS Family Day CAMP OUT! Sat July 27, 2019
- After Baptism: What are we to do? By Wendell Winkler
- WHAT IT MEANS TO PREACH JESUS…. By Bill Echols -Evangelist
- We Must Obey God….Rather Than Men!!! by Evangelist Bill Echols
- More Crises In The Church – by Bill Echols – Evangelist
- Building An Evangelistic Church by Bill Echols
- The Work of An Evangelist!
- “Soldiers of Christ Arise” by Evangelist Bill Echols
- “Opposition From Without and Within” by Bill Echols (Evangelist)